Last Updated December 1st 2019
FranDash LLC ("FranDash") is committed to protecting the privacy of the people who use our systems and services. This purpose of this document is to describe our policies and practices regarding the collection and use of personally identifiable information, which may include domain names, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, e-mail addresses, contact information (such as name, address, and telephone numbers), and any other information that you otherwise provide and/or we receive through our systems (collectively, “Information”).
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will only collect and use Information from you for the purpose of providing the information and services that you request. We will not sell or rent Information that we collect. Information collected is only used for a proper business purpose and at no time will be used outside that scope.
We will not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for the intended process or purposes. You have the right to request that your Information be deleted and once the request has been verified the data will be deleted within a reasonable timeframe.
We may collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password, and demographic and other Information you directly give us. We may receive additional Information about you (such as demographic information) from third parties, such as business partners, marketers, researchers, analysts, and other parties that we may use to supplement the Information that we collect directly from you.
Cookies and GIFs:
In order to improve services, we may track behavior such as who opens emails and who clicks the links. To do this, we may include single pixel GIFs in emails we send. This allows us to collect Information about when you open the email, your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details. We may also include GIFs in the emails we deliver for you and use this data for analytics and to determine what actions your recipients took. Reports are also available to us when we send email to you, so we may collect and review that Information. We may also use methods such as Google Analytics to track how you use our websites, in order to continue improving them.
Information from the use of our Mobile Apps
We don’t access or track any location-based information from your mobile device. However, when you use our mobile apps, we may collect Information about the type of device and operating system you use. In order to improve, we may use analytics software to help us better understand how you use our application. We may collect Information about how often you use the application and other performance data.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your Information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites and services, to provide customer service, to send information to you (for example, confirmations, invoices, updates, alerts, and messages), and to provide our services at your request. We will not sell or rent Information that we collect.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share Information:
- With third-party web analytics services (like Google Analytics) to collect and analyze the Information discussed above, and to engage in auditing, research, and reporting. By continuing to use our services, you consent to our use of these third-party providers.
- If FranDash merges or is combined with any other organization, or if it transfers all or substantially all of its assets or operations to another organization. We may disclose Information we collect from you to the other organization so that the other organization can continue to provide services to you while maintaining your Information rights of both access and choice. The other organization will be bound by this policy.
- For legal, protection, and safety purposes, such as:
- to comply with laws and to respond to lawful requests and legal processes. When we have a reasonable and good-faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process, or to otherwise enforce or protect our rights under applicable law, we may need to disclose certain Information of users. In this situation we will use reasonable efforts to provide notice of this disclosure to all affected users, to the extent reasonably possible under the circumstances.
- to protect the rights and property of FranDash, our agents, customers, and others. This includes enforcing our agreements and policies.
- in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- With those who need it to do work for us, such as third-party providers. FranDash processes the personal Information it receives according to industry best practices and subsequently transfers any and all liabilities to third parties acting as an agent or on its behalf.
- With your consent, including sharing Information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
We’ll retain your Information for only so long as needed to provide services or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our agreements. When you give us Information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely through the use of strong security and encryption.
Information collected by our website or transferred to us from other sources will be processed in the United States.
We will use at least industry-standard security measures to protect against the loss, alteration, misuse and unauthorized disclosure or access of the Information under our control. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no means of electronic or physical storage, is absolutely secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of that Information.
Safeguarding Your Information
FranDash has put in place certain technological and procedural security functions in order to protect the personal Information it collects, uses or transfers from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. For example, FranDash is hosted on Microsoft Azure, a platform created using some of the most rigorous security and compliance standards in the world. Azure adheres to security controls for ISO 27001, ISO 27018, SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3, FedRAMP, HITRUST, MTCS, IRAP and ENS.
Notice of Breach of Security
FranDash will notify you as soon as possible in the event that a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you. We will later report the action we took in response. Potential intrusions will be monitored and reported in a timely manner consistent with current data privacy regulations.
Location of Data Storage
By using our services, you understand and consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your Information to any and all of Microsoft Azure's facilities worldwide, which are subject to change from time to time, and to those third parties with whom we share it as described in this policy.
You have the right to access the Information that we hold about you. If you make a request for your Information we will provide it to you or your designated agent free of charge within a reasonable time frame. Before providing Information to you or your designated agent on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your Information.
You have the right to object to us processing your Information if we are not entitled to use it any more, to have your Information deleted if we are keeping it too long, or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances.
You may correct inaccurate or out-of-date Information we hold about you. Further, unless it’s prohibited by law, we will remove any Information about you from our servers, at your request. There is no charge for an individual to access or update their personal Information.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights or lodge a complaint, please contact us as set out below.
Because we provide a paid service, we do not respond to or comply with "Do Not Track" (DNT) requests.
If we make any changes:
- We will change the Last Updated date above. Changes will be effective as of the date we post them on our website or send the email (whichever date is later).
All inquiries, complaints, and questions concerning this Policy or related issues may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail at:
Richard Hale, J.D., Ph.D.
Intellectual Property Group
Baker & McKenzie LLP
1900 North Pearl
Dallas, TX 75201